The Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card
The Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card is your ticket to a perfect holiday experience. Cable cars, lake beaches or natural spectacles: With your Summer Card, all the highlights of our region are included!
You receive the Summer Card at your arrival in our hotel. This is the start to your journey of happiness. Be sure you do not miss the following seven highlights:
Schmitten in Zell am See
Take the Porsche design gondola to what is one of the most astonishing scenic outposts in Austria. What you will see is unique: 30 3000m-peaks, a view over the different mountain ranges in the area, and in the middle of it all: a beautiful lake and a picturesque little town...
Explore the Schmitten on one of the various hiking trails, discover the nature of the Alps, or cool off in one of the three ponds on the mountain! The Schmitten truly is an experience for the whole family!
The most marvellous peak in Salzburg is worth a visit in summer as well. The viewpoint platform and the Nationalpark-Gallery are the highlights of the "Gipfelwelt 3000"-exhibition. You will expierence "snow happiness" on the glacier: ice bar, snow beach and slides are waiting to refresh you!
Lake Zell is not only located in beautiful surroundings; it is also one of the cleanest bathing lakes in Austria! With your Summer Card, you will get access to the 3 public beaches in Zell am See, Thumersbach and Schüttdorf. Heated outdoor pools and various watersport possibilities make our beaches a source of fun and relaxation for old and young!
High alpine reservoirs Kaprun
Nature and technology side by side - the high alpine reservoirs will fascinate you with this combination. It's this special combination of eternal ice, the cleanest water and modern power technology that leaves the visitor in amazement. Experience it on one of the hiking trails or even on a guided tour through the dam!
The bus drive from the visitor center to the reservoirs alone is considered by many visitors a lasting memory!
The fifth highest waterfalls in the world produce a sound you will never forget. Sense the power of the water falling over 380 meters on the waterfall trail. On the top, it's time to follow the water and explore the marvellous Krimml valley. It is a hike you will never forget!
National Park Worlds Mittersill
If you are interested in the wildlife of the largest National Park in the Alps, you will find it all at the National Park Worlds. See, hear and feel the nature in this state of the art exhibition! It is very informative and a special experience for children as well!
Boat trip on Lake Zell
A boat trip is fun and lets you experience our beautiful region from a different point of view. With your summercard, a round trip on the lake is included. So get on the boat and savour the moment!
Details on what the Zell-am-See-Kaprun Summercard offers to you :
- Schmittenhöhebahn cable car to the top of the Schmittenhöhe (1x)
- Cable car ride from the top down to the valley (infinite)
- Use of all the other lifts and cable cars in the Schmittenhöhe-region: Sonnenalmbahn, cityXpress and Areitbahn (infinite)
- Cable car ride with the Gletscherbahn Kaprun to the Alpine-Center (infinite)
- Cable car ride to the summit of the Kitzsteinhorn (1x)
- Boat round-trip on lake Zell (1x)
Spectacular sites to visit:
- Free admission to the waterfalls in Krimml
- Free admission to the Alpine reservoirs in Kaprun
- Sigmund-Thun-Klamm gorge in Kaprun
- Vorderkaserklamm gorge in St. Martin
- Seisenbergklamm gorge in Weissbach
- Kitzlochklamm gorge in Taxenbach
Lidos and indoor swimming-pools:
- Free admission to all the lidos round lake Zell
- Free admission to the indoor swimming-pool in Zell am See
Parks and museums:
- Free admission to the NationalPark Worlds in Mittersill
- Free admission to the wildlife park in Ferleiten
- Free admission to the museum of vehicles in Kaprun
- Free admission to the museum of local history Pinzgau in Saalfelden
- Free admission to the Tourist Mine and the Mining and Gothic museum in Leogang
You will receive further price reductions and value-deals with each of the following partners:
- Price reduction for public transport (bus)
- Großglockner High Alpine road (scenic road to Austria's highest mountain)
- TauernSpa Kaprun (Indoor and outdoor spa world)
- Museum Kaprun
- Diesel Kino Bruck a.d. Glocknerstraße (cinema)
- Tennis courts in Schüttdorf and Kaprun
- City museum Vogtturm Zell am See
- Wood Adventure World "Mühlauersäge" in Fusch
- Steam-train ride with the Pinzgauer Lokalbahn
- Woferlgut Adventure Golf in Bruck
- Excursions with Vordegger Reisen
- Krimml Wonder World of Water
Further information on the Zell-am-See-Kaprun Summercard